Pinball Life Blog
This is an inexpensive shipping option if you only need a couple small, lightweight parts and you are not in a big hurry to get them. Please be aware that USPS First Class shipping is an economy shipping option. It can take anywhere from 3 to 14 days to receive your order.
Also, a note about USPS tracking for all services... updates can be random and are not automatic. Tracking may only list the drop off at the post office or the first scan at the first sorting facility, then nothing. Your order has been dropped off and accepted at our Huntley post office the day you receive the shipping notification. If you do not see any further updates, your package is not stuck in Huntley or the Chicago hub. The package is in route to you however USPS tracking is not always up to date on where the package is at any given time.]]>
- Closed Monday 12/24/18
- Closed Tuesday 12/25/18
- Open Wednesday 12/26/18 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Open Thursday 12/27/18 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Open Friday 12/28/18 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Closed Saturday 12/29/18
- Closed Sunday 12/30/18
- Open Monday 12/31/18 - 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Closed Tuesday 1/1/19
- Open Wednesday 1/2/19 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Open Thursday 1/3/19 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Open Friday 1/4/19 - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Local pick-ups are cash only.
If you choose USPS Priority International or USPS Express International, the delivery estimate is unknown. The Canadian Post is updating their website with delivery updates (see link below). We will not reship any missing or delayed packages if USPS is the carrier to Canada. Further, one successful parcel delivery to Canada does not guarantee that any following parcels to Canada will bare the same fruit.
The Canadian Post is predicting service delays for many weeks, or even months. In short, coupled with the Christmas shipping season being in full swing, its all one big hot mess.
Use the USPS/Canada Post shipping services at your own risk.
Due to unprecedented backlogs, Canada Post has suspended its delivery standard guarantees for all products until further notice.]]>
We are working on alternatives, but this is going to take some time and effort. Once our current inventory is depleted we will be out of stock for several months.]]>
We’ve also added a new option to our PinGulp Pro beverage caddies, Bally Gray mounting brackets! - https://www.pinballlife.com/pingulp-beverage-caddy-pro.html
(choose Bally Gray option from the drop-down menu).
- Your password was not converted over for security purposes. You must create a new password the first time you log in. Follow this link to reset your password...
- You log in using your email address. Some customers were registered multiple times on our old system and this will cause some issues if you don't remember your most recent email. Call us at 847-515-3415 (ask for Lori) or email email@example.com and we'll help you get logged in.
- Please verify the addresses that are on file in your account. We transferred the most recent billing and shipping (if one existed) from your old account. Take an extra minute to review the addresses that are stored so your order ships where you expect it to.
- Your order history was not transferred over to our new site due to the different platforms the web sites were built on. We apologize for this inconvenience but you can request order information from our old site if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now offer Guest Checkout if you don't want to register for an account. Please keep in mind that you still have to enter your key information because we need to bill and ship your order to you. Guest Checkouts will not appear in your order history.]]>
The long awaited and greatly anticipated all-new-from-the-ground-up Pinball Life web site has launched! Warts and all, we are finally live! We will continue to tweak and improve the site in the coming days, weeks, months, and years.
Check back here often for new product arrivals, party updates, Banger Jay sightings, and of course, rage tilts.]]>