Pinball Machine Care and Maintenance book written by B. B. Kamoroff.
The #1 best-selling pinball maintenance book is now available in its expanded 3rd edition; 216 pages bound in a sturdy trade book binding.
For electronic and electro-mechanical machines. Here just some of the topics covered:
- Choosing and buying a pinball machine.
- Set up and game adjustments.
- How to maintain, clean, and service your machine.
- Setting machines to free play.
- Repairs you can do yourself.
- Keeping the flippers *hot*.
- Sources for parts, tools, game manuals, and repairs.
The only thing we can find wrong with this book is that it doesn't list Pinball Life as a parts source!