We do not ship Rottendog boards internationally.
This board is made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams/Data East.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
Data East #520-5014-01.
– No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply.
– No Fragile Gas Display! This lightweight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays.
– Simple design (7 Integrated circuits, NO transistors).
– All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors.
– LEDs are made with black face to help in visual aesthetics when the machine is turned off.
Swords of Fury
*NOTE for F-14 TOMCAT: Two different score display boards were used in F-14 TOMCAT. The EARLY production model had 4 twist lamp socket holes in the circuit board and was labeled with the part number D-11415.
If your machine DOES NOT have the (4) socket holes in the display, this is the correct display.