Pinball Olympics Information
- This is a timed tournament. All score sheets will be collected by 4pm.
- You may only play an event once.
- You do not need to compete in all events, so use your time wisely.
- ALL scores should be written down on the score sheets provided for each event (usually located on teh machine next to it).
- If an event happens to malfunction AFTER 12 scores have been submitted, scores will still count for a medal.
- The award ceremony starts immediately after the "Treadmill Challenge of Doom".
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: DO NOT CHEAT. This is a friendly and fun competition using the honor system for scores. You may win a plastic medal, it is not worth the risk of getting thrown out and the eternal public shame from LIONMAN!!!