PINSCORE Model PS-11610 works in all of the following Williams & Data East pinball machines:
- Late F-14 TOMCAT* main production board # 5760-12134-00
- BIG GUNS
- SPACE STATION
- SWORDS OF FURY
- PLAYBOY 35th ANNIVERSARY
- SECRET SERVICE
- TIME MACHINE
- TORPEDO ALLEY
*NOTE for F-14 TOMCAT: Two different score display boards were used in F-14 TOMCAT. The EARLY production model had 4 twist lamp socket holes in the circuit board and was labeled with the part number D-11415.
If your machine DOES NOT have the (4) socket holes in the display, this PS-12232-P77 PINSCORE Display System is correct for your game.
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- 1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove original display board.
- 2. Set the switches. Remove the PS-12232 board from its package and find your game listed on the chart on the BACK of the circuit board. The 3 bank DIPSWITCH is labeled SW2 and located near the center bottom on the FRONT of the board. Set the 3 switches using a paper clip or pen point to your game as indicated in the table. (ON is UP and OFF is DOWN). No damage will occur if the switches are not set correctly, but the display may show scrambled characters.
- 3. Mount the new board. Install the fiber washers between the screw head and PS-12232 circuit board. Place the white plastic spacers between the circuit board and the wooden backbox insert panel. Hand-tighten the screws so that you may align the displays with the backglass windows before finally securing the board. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- 4. Connect the cables. Not all connectors are used on all games. The 2 connectors labeled EXTERNAL DISPLAY are NOT used in the PS-12232-P77 system . The ribbon cable goes to the connector labeled MPU CABLE. The power connectors are keyed to prevent incorrect alignment. Ribbon cables are not keyed and it is possible to mis-align the connector. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled SW1/DISPLAY TEST on the PS-12232 board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control labeled R10 on the right side of the board allows you to set your preferred illumination level.
Replaces Pinscore PS-11232-P77.