This PINSCORE System model PS-8000-P will work in all of the following Williams pinball machines:
- DISCO FEVER
- HOT TIP
- LUCKY 7 (Solid State)
- WORLD CUP
- STELLAR WARS
- LASER BALL
- TIME WARP
- TRI ZONE
New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption-uses only 5 volts and needs no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Built in USA
- RoHS compliant
This system contains:
- Quantity (1) PS-8000 PINSCORE Master Driver Board
- Quantity (4) PS-8019 PINSCORE 6 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-LS-6 Foam light shield for 4 or 6 digit Display Board
- Quantity (4) PS-LS-7 Foam light shield for 7 digit Display Board
- Quantity (2) PS-CABLE2 Ribbon Cable 18"
- Quantity (2) PS-CABLE3 Ribbon Cable 24"
- Quantity (20) PS-W8-MNT Fibre mounting washers
- Williams D-8000 Master Display/Driver Board
- Williams D-8168 Master Display/discrete Driver board
- Williams C-8019 Slave Display Board
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 15 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver
- 1. CAUTION: This PS-8000-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original displays or display driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and cables and install only these new boards and ribbon cables.
- 2. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- 3. Mount all new boards in their respective locations. Use the fibre washers to help clip the board to the standoffs. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- 4. Connect the new cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled RED) on all boards.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver & Display board to set your preferred illumination level.