MPU327- This board replaces both the MPU board AND the Driver board for ALL Williams System 3, 4, and 6 pinball games.
Benefits over original Williams MPU and Driver board
- Eliminates the extremely problematic interconnect connector that fastens the original boards together
- Eliminates the need to swap out game ROMs. Game ROMs are selectable via DIP switch
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostics using Leon's test code via DIP switch
- Uses 6802 instead of 6800 microprocessor
- Uses a single commercially available oscillator component for timing
- Uses Williams WPC style controlled lamp circuit design (TIP107)
- Uses Logic Level FET drivers for all solenoids and lamp controls
- Uses sockets for common failure components (micro, PIAs and RAM).
- Uses a low voltage reset to keep microprocessor from locking up
This game does use custom software that is NOT compatible with your original game's board set.