This completely redesigned board replaces Williams System 11, 11A, 11B, and 11C MPU/Driver Boards.
Williams/Bally #D-10881-xxx, D-11932, & D-11883-xxx.
Rottendog boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of "installers".
Requires game ROMs and processor to be swapped over from your original board.
Easy to install, comes with instructions, schematics, and NVRAM so there is never a need for a backup battery
- Williams WPC type mounting holes for ease of install / uninstall
- No batteries required for memory retention (no acid damage, ever!)
- Simplified driver design using logic level FETs
- Beefed up switch matrix drive for better durability (good to 100V back drive)
- Major component designators carried over from original design so original schematics can be used
- Board comes with complete set of schematics
Note: This board is offered without game ROMs and Microprocessors. This is done to keep the price of the board as low as possible. The Game ROMs and Microprocessors rarely go bad and are socketed so they can be moved from the original board to our board with minimum of effort.
The Bally Game Show
Black Knight 2000
Bunny's Birthday Ball
Dr. Dude And His Excellent Ray
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Swords of Fury
Transporter the Rescue