Every person who owns a pinball machine, or who is thinking of buying one, will find a wealth of valuable information and step-by-step help in this handy hardcover book.
- For electromechanical and electronic machines.
- Choosing and buying a pinball machine.
- Different types and vintages of machines.
- Components and features.
- Setup and game adjustments.
- How to maintain, clean, and service your machine.
- Setting machines for free play.
- Troubleshooting; repairs you can do yourself.
- Keeping the flippers "hot"; sources for parts, tools, schematics, game manuals, and professional repairs.
- Starting your own pinball business; and much more.
Illustrated with more than 200 detailed photos and diagrams, including rare and beautiful machines from the Pacific Pinball Museum, one of the world's largest collections of pinball machines, from the 1930s to 2010s.
Does not include repair & maintenance information for CGC, JJP, Spooky, American, Multimorphic or Stern SPIKE system games. However, this book is a great source for general repair and maintenance information on older electromechanical machines, as well as solid state machines up to the year 2000.
10.5" x 8.5" hard cover book featuring 180 full color pages.