The ultimate power distribution system for Stern pinball machines using the SPIKE & SPIKE 2 operating system has finally arrived!
This unit is configured for mounting in a SPIKE or SPIKE 2 machine's main cabinet. If you would like to mount this unit inside the backbox, please order the power distribution system using the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: The short 5 pin harness may look slightly different than the image on the site and the instructions. Don't worry, it has the exact same functionality and is intended to work with this kit.
This Pinball Life Accessory Power Supply for Stern SPIKE system machines (see compatibility list below) is used to safely supply 12vdc and 5vdc power to all of your mods. This supply is strong and safe enough to support under-cabinet lighting alongside other mods on your SPIKE pinball machine. The power supply is fused on both the input and output side providing clean and safe accessory power.
- Supplies up to 3 amps of current safely at 12 volts and 1/2 amp at 5 volts
- Uses standard connectors that modders have been using for years, as well as the new *ticket style* .100 connectors
- Fuses and short-circuit protection for safe power delivery
- Does not pull power from any node boards
- Easy to install
- Has 4 on-board Molex connector outputs and 2 on-board "ticket style" outputs
- Includes board, harness, mounting hardware, and complete installation instructions
The Beatles Gold/Platinum/Diamond
The Munsters Pro/Premium/LE
Black Knight: Sword of Rage Pro/Premium/LE
Elvira's House Of Horrors Premium/LE/Signature
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro/Premium/LE
Avengers Infinity Quest Pro/Premium/LE
Pinball Life part #PBL-600-0002-00.